Here's the latest update on the Covid Regs, from Sproggit. Remember, keep safe and keep your friends at the Club safe.
- Masks no longer have to be worn, but if you feel more comfortable wearing one then by all means keep doing so.
- All customers can now be served at the bar.
- No need to track & trace or sign in.
- No limits on numbers per table.
- We will keep our rigorous cleaning and hygiene procedures in place to keep the clubhouse clean & safe on your visit.
- Hand sanitising stations will stay in place around the clubhouse.
- The clubhouse will be kept well ventilated at all times when possible.
Stay safe and see you all soon.
A big thank you to all those who have attended the Club and supported our events. It's been tough for all of us. but, from myself all the girls - a big thank you, for all your patience and understanding. So, as we get back to some kind of 'normal' the good news is - the Rugby season is just around the corner now! Pre-season is in full swing, with the coaches and players working hard on the paddock, to make sure we are ready for the tough challenges that lie ahead.
See you all soon and, once again, thank you for your continued support.
Heath Chairman & Club Manager