A good day to all heath members, hope you are all safe and well.
The news you have all been waiting for - we will be re-opening the Club House on Sat the 4th of July. We will be operating in line with the government guidelines, details of which are set out below and are the 'the new normal' for now.
Inside the Club House:
- We will be operating a one-way system, with the main door as the entry into the clubhouse. One door in the clubhouse will be blocked off, with the fire escape used as the exit point. These will be all signposted with arrows and floor markers. Pse take note.
- We ask that, when queuing for your beer order, just the person who is paying (and not groups of people) comes to the bar. To help, trays will be available.
- Plastic glasses will be used inside and outside, for now, no arguments, please.
- Contactless payments, where possible (IT'S SAFER) but we will accept cash if needed. Bar tabs will be available on the day as well.
- We have arranged the lounge area so that we can sit 36 customers, at one time.
- There will be no standing at tables or at the bar.
- Family and friends who are in the same 'bubble' can add chairs to the table but only as long as it's safe to do so and they are not blocking the walkways.
- The balcony is the main exit from the clubhouse and must be kept clear at all times.
- This area can only be used for smokers who have a table in the clubhouse.
- PLEASE adhere to social distancing.
- Toilets will be open upstairs plus both sets of changing rooms as well.
- All we ask is that we all use common sense when visiting the toilets and respect social distancing.
- Also, please use the bins provided for sanitary products, wet wipes and paper towels and don't flush down the toilets.
- No dogs in the clubhouse.
- Dogs outside are fine, but they must be on a lead at all times. Please and make sure you clear up any mess.
- All children are to be supervised at all times and they shouldn't be running around the clubhouse, breaking the distancing rules.
- All members are responsible for clearing up after themselves. There are bins situated around the site, to keep it clean and tidy.
- Any members wanting to sit outside and use the car park and / or 2nd team pitch - please note that we will not be providing any chairs or tables. So, please bring your own if you want to enjoy the sunshine. You can store on site afterwards to make life easier.
- We are open for members only to start with.
- Anybody now wishing to pay their subs, please contact me on 07403 064417 and I will give you the required banking details. Obvs, I will accept membership payments over the bar when we open as well. Great value at: Full £40. Social £30.
There will be posters and COVID information situated all round the clubhouse, along with the various sanitizing stations. Please follow the guidelines and stay safe.
Opening: Latest Hours.
- Thursday 5pm-11pm
- Saturday 2pm-9pm
- Sunday 2pm-7pm.
- The new start date for safe training is Sat 1st August.
- It will be every Tues & Thurs afterwards.
Myself and 'the girls' can't wait to welcome all the Heath family back into the newly decorated Clubhouse and resurfaced car park. I think you will love it - the grounds are looking fantastic.
To finish: all we ask is keep your space and keep us all safe. We must all do it to get through it and get back to some kind of normal.
See you all on the 4th of July.
One very proud Chairmen and Club Manager.